2012 DCA World Championships Prelims

Dino,

To answer your original question,I'm thinking Empire has never placed lower than 4th since 1984. It is a record that will never be broken I believe. Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

Yeah Kevin you're wrong.....Statesmen haven't been lower then 4th place since 1988. You only missed it by 4 years, but it IS a strong record that probably won't be beat.

Yeah Kevin you're wrong.....Statesmen haven't been lower then 4th place since 1988. You only missed it by 4 years, but it IS a strong record that probably won't be beat.

Thanks Ray,

I didn't now 4 sure but It is a REMARKABLE record! It's something all the present and past members should be very, very proud of accomplishing! What are we talking about here? 24 YEARS TOP 4?....think about it! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by Kevin Shea

Let me remind everyone that a noise ordinance is not exactly a capitol crime.

Actually its a possible $500 fine and a misdemeanor in Annapolis Maryland

http://www.aacounty....NoiseLevels.cfm

I feel certain any misdemeanor citations that may or may not be given out would be terminated long before the court date or on the court date.

and the mayor is willing to work with events on Saturdays. not Sundays