Ws There or Wasn't There?

I heard there was a tear in Bucs show. This was through DCP so any truth to it and if so...a 99 for a score? How does that happen?

• Like 2

Aaaaaaaand we're off ;-)

• Like 6

They "tore-up" the field, if that's what you mean or their big sound might have torn a hole in the ozone layer. :)

Other than that it was, with out a doubt, the most entertaining top ten that I've ever seen at DCA finals.

Edited by Oldbuc
  • Like 3

Just mentioning something that KG mentioned on DCP. Others who were there can post as to if it actually happened or not.

Looking for the real answer.

I heard there was a tear in Bucs show. This was through DCP so any truth to it and if so...a 99 for a score? How does that happen?

It's just a score , they might as well given them 100

Heard there was a problem with the Prelims show at the start but Buccs recovered nicely. Maybe that was it....

5 people HATE that I asked a question??? I wasn't there and so I am asking a question, that's all! Oh maybe I am trying to start trouble? NOT!!!

• Like 3

I was there (both nights) and know Reading's show pretty well. There is a spot in the opener where it is very easy for the music ensemble to go off the rails. They flirted with it a few times (Downingtown was almost a disaster and Scranton was noticeably off). It was not together in Prelims. The percussion had some issues in the first half of the show that created a very loose ensemble for about 7-10 seconds.

In finals, however, that music ensemble was tight as a fish's behind: watertight. I sat right on the 50 in section 5, row 32, seat 26. I didn't hear a tear of any kind from Reading at finals.

• Like 1