Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guizeppe

OT: The Loudhorns

2 posts in this topic

So I was cruising around Spotify - the greatest thing Al Gore's internet ever gave us - and I came across this group out of Nashville: The Loudhorns. I listened to their album and heard quite a few horn arrangements suitable for drum corps (listen to the first 25 seconds of their version of Bohemian Rhapsody).

I can't be the only one to discover them, so does anybody out there in corps world know anything about them? Any corps history among their members? Just something to talk about.

Link: The Loudhorns Myspace

Edited by Guizeppe

So I was cruising around Spotify - the greatest thing Al Gore's internet ever gave us - and I came across this group out of Nashville: The Loudhorns. I listened to their album and heard quite a few horn arrangements suitable for drum corps (listen to the first 25 seconds of their version of Bohemian Rhapsody).

I can't be the only one to discover them, so does anybody out there in corps world know anything about them? Any corps history among their members? Just something to talk about.

Link: The Loudhorns Myspace

Joe Murphy was a brass staffer for Spirit in the mid-2000's as well as brass writer for Memphis Sound, and Music City Legend. Vinnie Ciecielski soloist for MCL as well as member of a former FL DCA corps.

Edited by Toby