Carolina Crown 2013

ahhh the "Crown Cone of Slience".

I was there voluntering and the music is sounding very very interesting. It dropped many jaws to the floor listening. thumbup.gif

The cone is usually shattered just before or after April Camp. This year that's April 26-28. I thought with the early youtube tease we'd get more material but...guess we just have to wait :-(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is driving me crazy. The just need to announce it already. I'm trying to decipher clues that have been appearing throughout the internet. Between somewhere around DCP someone making the Crowns show this year will be "Out of this world" comment, them play Dark Side of The Moon and Also Sprach, as well as the show prievew having the E=Mc2 appear, and then them posting Einstein on the Beach, which we'll assume is a hint. Now I can draw that all together and conclude the show will be based off something Einstein or space related. ........Or I'm just stating something obvious that everyone already knows........

• Like 1

This is driving me crazy. The just need to announce it already. I'm trying to decipher clues that have been appearing throughout the internet. Between somewhere around DCP someone making the Crowns show this year will be "Out of this world" comment, them play Dark Side of The Moon and Also Sprach, as well as the show prievew having the E=Mc2 appear, and then them posting Einstein on the Beach, which we'll assume is a hint. Now I can draw that all together and conclude the show will be based off something Einstein or space related. ........Or I'm just stating something obvious that everyone already knows........

I know it’s frustrating, but be patient young grasshopper. It’s the Crown way……if you listen to the Michael Klesch podcast on The Marching roundtable he does give a little insight into how and why about show information releases.

I will be the first to say if you thought last year’s show was incredible…hold onto your hat and wait until you hear this years. Buckle up for an interesting ride!

You might be on to something………”Einstein on the Dark Side of the Beach”?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might be a little behind here, but I just noticed that Crown's 2013 repertoire is listed on corpsreps.com

I am looking forward to seeing them here in California!

Edited by BDguardsman

"The Music of Paul Lovatt-Cooper"

Not much of a definition outside of a prior posting of their arrangement of "Darkside of the Moon."

The ballad from "Immortal" would be so nice on the field....

One can dream can't they?

I know it's frustrating, but be patient young grasshopper. It's the Crown way……if you listen to the Michael Klesch podcast on The Marching roundtable he does give a little insight into how and why about show information releases.

I will be the first to say if you thought last year's show was incredible…hold onto your hat and wait until you hear this years. Buckle up for an interesting ride!

You might be on to something………"Einstein on the Dark Side of the Beach"?

Bagels in Space !!

(think about it )

• Like 2

Bagels in Space !!

(think about it )

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry.jpg

• Like 1

Bagels in Space !!

(think about it )

tumblr_mf9aii3s9O1qa4ihzo1_500.gif

• Like 7

There's a Crown Camp this weekend! Any news would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by DcFr3aK