Carolina Crown 2013

One of the best single minutes of drum corps I've ever heard. http://d.pr/a/gbtE

Hello to my new ringtone

The last time BD lost at RCC which is basically a pseudo BD home show was in 2002 when SCV won, awesome accomplishment by Crown, especially winning percussion over BD.

I agree, a fantastic accomplishment for Crown. The stars are aligning for them for sure.... having their best design ever (IMO) and their percussion and guard finally at a level commensurate with their always phenomenal brass. It's going to be about maintaining the execution until Indy and whether BD blinks.....because as you said "the last time BD lost at Riverside was to SCV in 2002....but SCV ended up behind BD at finals by 1.65. And that's the rest of the story.

Edited by Plan9

Just watched the Walnut show and noticed several changes/additions etc ... seems like they hold the last note of the intro longer than before

new drill replaces the "folding accordion" after the opening ... the guard toss over the hornline is a nice addition ...

not so sure about the "rainbow" banners across the back ...

• Like 1

Just watched the Walnut show and noticed several changes/additions etc ... seems like they hold the last note of the intro longer than before

new drill replaces the "folding accordion" after the opening ... the guard toss over the hornline is a nice addition ...

not so sure about the "rainbow" banners across the back ...

I think they're trying to improve that section. From high up, you can't really tell what the guard is doing with those pink lightning rod things near the end of Walking with Heroes.

Am I the only one who just noticed the hornline member doing rifle work around the rolling bass drum? Is that something new or am I just crazy for not noticing it before?

Am I the only one who just noticed the hornline member doing rifle work around the rolling bass drum? Is that something new or am I just crazy for not noticing it before?

I noticed it on my watch from the last contest! It is a pretty cool effect.

Like most of the top shows, you'll be amazed how much stuff you miss on just one viewing...