Carolina Crown 2013

it will be a very intellectual show.

Um, yeah, OK, like what do you mean intellectual show?

Often “intellectual” shows in drum corps means a show that doesn’t connect with the audience that is then berated as too stupid to understand the corps ‘art’

• Like 1

Um, yeah, OK, like what do you mean intellectual show?

Often “intellectual” shows in drum corps means a show that doesn’t connect with the audience that is then berated as too stupid to understand the corps ‘art’

I don't mean anything by it because they only played the Pre-Show music. Just repeating the comments from Jim Coates when discussing the possible/ likely show concept with the corps....simply reporting the facts.

Time will tell............

Given the G7 move to take over DCI, I have suddenly lost all interest in Crown's show this year. Sad.

I ran out of positive votes for the day. So I'm saying you aren't the only one that feels this way about the G7 corps.

• Like 4

Given the G7 move to take over DCI, I have suddenly lost all interest in Crown's show this year. Sad.

Exactly. Because Crown's involvement in the G7 directly effects how entertaining the show is going to be. Couldn't agree more.

• Like 7

Exactly. Because Crown's involvement in the G7 directly effects how entertaining the show is going to be. Couldn't agree more.

Thanks. I don't really know what this whole G7 thing is (not terribly interested) but I don't see how it affects the membership and design of a show. If you want to hate on the guys in charge, then go ahead. But no need to hate on the membership :(

• Like 5