Santa Clara Vanguard 2013

Congratulations, Santa Clara Vanguard on a most amazing year! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Your beautiful, classy, and emotional show was clearly a fan favorite.......and definitely MY favorite! THANK YOU for a summer of chills and thrills! There is no one like the Vanguard! :inlove:

• Like 5

After watching this entire season unfold (as a newer fan of drum corps), I just want to say I've fallen in love with both your "Les Mis" and the Vanguard organization as a whole. I'm going to do everything I can to be apart of this next year and hope to spend the next 3 years as a member of the Santa Clara Vanguard. Thank you for your amazing show!!!

Edited by Hirsbrunner
  • Like 3

I said right after they performed that they deserved a 97. Off by 0.15. Still, the highest fourth-place score ever.

• Like 2

SCV!!! :worthy: I loved your show this year and can't wait until next year!! It was one of my favorites this year.

• Like 2

Beautiful show performed with the Vanguard passion I fell in love with many years ago. Congrats!

• Like 3

Absolutely beautiful all season from Santa Clara. Only .1 away from medaling. This corps is really going in the right direction to be back in title contention next year. Would not mind seeing SCV back on that trophy. It's been a long time. Just as long as they don't lose that crowd favorite ability in the process. I'm sure the staff and kids would rather be fan favorites than give that away to win.

Go VANGUARD!

• Like 2

I really liked this show in Indy. The guard was pretty breathtaking, and the drill so artistic.

• Like 2