G7 Update

I eagerly await N.E. Brigand's detailed analysis of each of the above posts. :shutup:/>

This was so cool.

Its like being given a reading assignment by an English Prof. to read Tolstoy's novel " War & Peace " , you forget or don't do the readings, and you've got 24 hours to get it all done for a test on it tomorrow, and along comes Cliff from Cliff Notes to save the day for us !

863. N.E. Brigand condenses full, 87 page discussion into one readable post.

872. UP Drumline says worthy.gif

Edited by UP Drumline

OMG.. it looks like a history of changes made to a huge ugly computer program or application that has been in use for years if not decades. The more you read it the more you realized (or re-remember) how much you screwed with it (didn't realize how much I posted in this thread :doh: ). And the more you read the more with realize the levels of complexity.... much like the topic.

Anybody else come across sounding markedly more sophisticated in the summary? I need my musings recapped more often. Especially around the house and dealing with my children. That dialog could use the significant polish.

• Like 1

Anybody else come across sounding markedly more sophisticated in the summary? I need my musings recapped more often. Especially around the house and dealing with my children. That dialog could use the significant polish.

Haha... I think my points were made much more clearly in the summary post...

Reading that summary, I honestly don't remember some of the posts I made.

Not saying I didn't make those posts... I just don't remember. LOL.

However, I clearly remember reveling in Notre Dame's loss in the BCS title game. :tongue:

Great job with the summary, NE Brigand!!! :thumbup: