Long Awaited Trivia

In 1975, this "A" Class corps was on the verge of being the DCI A Class winner beating the Greece Cadets in prelims at Open shows but in the end were beaten by 5 corps that they had beat out in Open shows.

In 1968, there were 2 All Girl Corps to compete at the US Open in Marion, OH, who were they?

In 1973 (US Open) Open Class...what corps made the biggest jump (up or down), from prelims to finals? The obvious is Anaheim, but don't say them. Give me the other corps!

In 1975, this "A" Class corps was on the verge of being the DCI A Class winner beating the Greece Cadets in prelims at Open shows but in the end were beaten by 5 corps that they had beat out in Open shows.

In 1968, there were 2 All Girl Corps to compete at the US Open in Marion, OH, who were they?

In 1973 (US Open) Open Class...what corps made the biggest jump (up or down), from prelims to finals? The obvious is Anaheim, but don't say them. Give me the other corps!

Gauchos.

Vactionland Sweetharts and the Royaleers were both all girls corps at the US open in 1968.

Del's score went up 4 points.

2 of 3 right

Gauchos.

Vactionland Sweetharts and the Royaleers were both all girls corps at the US open in 1968.

Del's score went up 4 points.

2 of 3 right

Gauchos

Vacationland Sweethearts and the Royaleers.

And Phantom Regiment went from 8th in Prelims to 12th in Finals.

My trivia question :

Who are the current active DCI World Class Division Corps that having made DCI Finals for the first time, have never slipped out of DCI fInals after having made Finals ?

Edited by BRASSO

Who are the current active DCI World Class Division Corps that having made DCI Finals for the first time, have never slipped out of DCI fInals after having made Finals ?

SCV, PR, and BD......a better question would have been which current world class corps has never slipped out of finals after making it, but has never won. Bluecoats.

SCV, PR, and BD......a better question would have been which current world class corps has never slipped out of finals after making it, but has never won. Bluecoats.

Actually, you've got to provide the right answer to the first question first, before you get to ask your own question, otherwise everyone will be answering wrong or incomplete answers and then asking their own question and then we'll be off in different directions like sheep on a hill with no shepherd and the sheep are running all amok everywhere in 50 different directions, you know what I'm sayin' ?

You are close with the answers to the question, but don't have it correct just yet.

Do you want to take a stab at it again ?

Also, as an aside, the Bluecoats have slipped out of finals after first making it.( but then returning as others have done as well ).

Edited by BRASSO

INCORRECT!!! Bluecoats fell out of finals ONE year. I'll leave it to your own research to figure out when.

Actually, you've got to provide the right answer to the first question first, before you get to ask your own question, otherwise everyone will be answering wrong or incomplete answers and then asking their own question and then we'll be off in different directions like sheep on a hill with no shepherd and the sheep are running all amok everywhere in 50 different directions, you know what I'm sayin' ?

You are close with the answers to the question, but don't have it correct just yet.

Do you want to take a stab at it again ?

Also, as an aside, the Bluecoats have slipped out of finals after first making it.( but then returning as others have done as well ).

You are right! I forgot about 1999. So how about SCV, PR , BD, Crown and Boston?

Edited by DAvery

You are right! I forgot about 1999. So how about SCV, PR , BD, Crown and Boston?

Oh Man, you are so close, but thats not quite right either.