Delgado, Juan

jd3193

Hello Everyone!

My name is Juan and I'm a music education major at HCC. I marched all 4 years in high school and a year of college marching band with the USF Herd of Thunder. I had the great honor in performing in the 2013 inaugural parade with the Boston Crusaders. This will be my first year marching drum corps. I have always dreamed of marching with the Boston Crusaders but unfortunately I can't pay the full tuition by myself. I live with a disabled single mother that is currently trying to pay off my grandmother's cancer treatments. It's also hard for me to pay because of my college expenses. The total tuition for the 2013 Crusaders is $2,500. Tuition money goes towards uniforms, transportation, staff, food and housing. I really need all the help I can get! Please help my drum corps dream be a reality. If you would like to donate towards my fees, I have my contact information below. No amount is too small, anything helps! All donations are truly appreciated, Thank You!

Contact Information:

My Email: jd412007@yahoo.com

Facebook: Juan Delgado

Check out my profile: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7RIrb

You can also mail the Boston Crusaders:

Boston Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

PO Box 51391

Boston, MA 02205-1391

*Note: If you mail the corps with donations for my tuition make sure my name is on it.

Edited by jd3193