World Championship Practice Exchange Board

Who do we have to e-mail to get on the wait list???

Thanks for using CGP as your trading post!

You have to log in on WGI website, Then go to the Championships tab, then at the bottom they have a link to "register" for rehearsal space.

Who do we have to e-mail to get on the wait list???

Thanks for using CGP as your trading post!

You have to log in on WGI website, Then go to the Championships tab, then at the bottom they have a link to "register" for rehearsal space.

I must be an idiot because I don't see it....under "schedules"??

We have a 8-10 pm practice on Wednesday in Middletown, and would like to get a morning time on Thursday. Looking to see if anyone is willing to trade times. Or if anyone is willing to sell us a Thursday morning time, we would be willing.

If you don't trade it and want to sell it, let me know....we may have something else worked out, but your time would work for us as well!

PM me if you want to sell (and how much!) thanks!

We have a 8-10 pm practice on Wednesday in Middletown, and would like to get a morning time on Thursday. Looking to see if anyone is willing to trade times. Or if anyone is willing to sell us a Thursday morning time, we would be willing.

NDCICG has a practice site from 10A-1P on Thursday - we would LOVE to trade and have a slightly earlier practice time, like 8-11 or 9-12. If you have those times and want to sleep in a little bit more on Thursday, contact us! bneater@ndc.edu