The Buglers Hall of Fame Championships

April 27, 2013 " The Buglers Hall of Fame, 7th Annual North American Championships "

co-sponsored with Dynasty and Kanstul. I & E Championships Contest,

and the Annual Banquet and Induction Ceremony

Holiday Inn - 1070 Main Street - Bridgeport, CT.

I have not been to this. But, I have been told it is one of the BEST, "Meet, Greet, and Eat events every year."

April 27, 2013 Ninth Annual I & E, Banquet and Induction Ceremony.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

April 27, 2013 " The Buglers Hall of Fame, 7th Annual North American Championships "

co-sponsored with Dynasty and Kanstul. I & E Championships Contest,

and the Annual Banquet and Induction Ceremony

Holiday Inn - 1070 Main Street - Bridgeport, CT.

I have not been to this. But, I have been told it is one of the BEST, "Meet, Greet, and Eat events every year."

April 27, 2013 Ninth Annual I & E, Banquet and Induction Ceremony.

I'll be MCing the I&E in the afternoon ... please stop by and say hello if yer in the house that afternoon ... lots of stellar performances expected from induviduals. Mini Corps and full-blown Alumni's ... gonna be a GREAT afternoon of fraternity ... and don't forget ... the MC accepts gifts of libation ... the later you're on in the lineup, the better the announcing gets ...

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

• Like 1

GREAT afternoon of fun and festivities at the BHOF I&E show in Bridegport ... many thanks to all who kept me well "lubed" during my MC duties ... as promised, the announcing got better (well, more interesting) as the show progressed ... special thanks also to Dan Benoit for sharing the MC duties before he drummed with Melha Shiners ... the players were all superb ... BFDTV was filming and said they'll post some/all of the shows on YouTube in the near future ... you can also contact them to purchase individual and ensemble performances ...

Andy "your cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

good to see you Mr Lisko.

Lot of good players down there.

My first two brass instructors, Ernie Feslier and Teddy Sasso were there (along with John Sasso aka "God") Nice to be able to say "thanks"

Man did I feel old...

• Like 1

Andy

I was honored to share the MC duties with you!

Your knowledge of corps history and the MANY people you know in the alumni corps is impressive!

Loved playing This nearly was mine with Kevin's. And speaking of Kevin's congrats to their percussion ensemble on their gold metal performance! Nice job guys, and we look forward to many more battles in the future!

All the exhibition corps were on their game. I CANNOT believe that CT Alumni could give such a great performance after marching a parade just 2 hours before! You guys are awesome!

I was also proud to perform with my other corps, the Defenders. We were there in support of our man Steve Dorgan who was inducted into the Buglers hall of fame that evening. Congrats to Steve and to all of the 2013 inductees!

A great day of drum corps, look forward to the video's!

Dan Benoit

My first two brass instructors, Ernie Feslier and Teddy Sasso were there (along with John Sasso aka "God") Nice to be able to say "thanks"

Man did I feel old...

Donna and I would have LOVED to have been in B'Port Saturday evening! That was not possible as Donna was performing with the Reilly Raiders at the "Brass Reunion" in Drexel Hill PA....

An enormous THANK YOU to Ray Fallon for coming down to PA and sharing with the audience Mr Danny Fitzpatrick's induction into the BHOF, Class of 2013! worthy.gif

Ray's presentation to Danny... thumbup.gif

DSCN1573.jpg

Danny enjoying everyone's congratulations! thumbup.gif/>

DSCN1597a.jpg

You ARE old and they named a disease after your corps.....good to see you my brother and although I know Ernie it was good to finally meet John, sho says the same kind of #### about you.......had a lot of thoughts about our 'old' days....

Guido

Man did I feel old...

Danny always was and will always be one of those "Special" people of our activity.....congratulations my brother, well deserved and well earned.....sorry to have missed it, was tied up in Bridgeport......AFO/OFA ('62-'95)

Guido

Donna and I would have LOVED to have been in B'Port Saturday evening! That was not possible as Donna was performing with the Reilly Raiders at the "Brass Reunion" in Drexel Hill PA....

An enormous THANK YOU to Ray Fallon for coming down to PA and sharing with the audience Mr Danny Fitzpatrick's induction into the BHOF, Class of 2013! worthy.gif

Ray's presentation to Danny... thumbup.gif

DSCN1573.jpg

Danny enjoying everyone's congratulations! thumbup.gif/>

DSCN1597a.jpg

Edited by Jimbalaya