DCPer SKY (Steve Y) in hospital

I hope Steve or his family doesn't get upset with posting this but since a lot of DCPers saw or at least heard him about 10 days ago. I won't post his last name as if you were there you know.

Have an email this morning that Steve was at an USARD event over the weekend and had problems breathing so taken to the local hospital and put in ICU. Little while ago had an update that he is being a little better ("less intensive ICU room") but still has a ways to go.

I'm sure thoughts and prayers are appreciated.... will update as I get them.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I hope Steve or his family doesn't get upset with posting this but since a lot of DCPers saw or at least heard him about 10 days ago. I won't post his last name as if you were there you know.

Have an email this morning that Steve was at an USARD event over the weekend and had problems breathing so taken to the local hospital and put in ICU. Little while ago had an update that he is being a little better ("less intensive ICU room") but still has a ways to go.

I'm sure thoughts and prayers are appreciated.... will update as I get them.

Holy mackerel... thoughts, prayers and best wishes for Steve.

Thank you, Jim, for keeping us updated on this. I hope he's home soon and back on his feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email that Steve is back home but sure it will be a while until he is back to 100%. From what I saw his sense of humor is intact so.... :thumbup:

On a side note my brother in law had a bad heart attack Monday AM. Construction worker, thin build, etc IOW the last one in the family who should get one. Hades, I'm taking time off things (including DCP) to get my heath better and this hits. Good news is he's due to come home tomorrow.....

Just got an email that Steve is back home but sure it will be a while until he is back to 100%. From what I saw his sense of humor is intact so.... :thumbup:/>

On a side note my brother in law had a bad heart attack Monday AM. Construction worker, thin build, etc IOW the last one in the family who should get one. Hades, I'm taking time off things (including DCP) to get my heath better and this hits. Good news is he's due to come home tomorrow.....

Good news about Steve!!! :thumbup:

And I hope your brother-in-law is back on his feet soon.

• 3 weeks later...

+ + +