Westshore Question?

Fran, you work in the press?

Funniest thing I saw on an escalator at the Meadowlands was Jim Neidinger in a Skyliner uniform...(he stuck out like a sore thumb) I was like "HOLY CRAP" :blink:

Fran, you work in the press?

I used to.

I was a radio newscaster/reporter at several stops in NJ... then worked for Gannett/USA Today for a number of years. My last gig there was assistant editor for the Money section of USAToday.com.

I used to.

I was a radio newscaster/reporter at several stops in NJ... then worked for Gannett/USA Today for a number of years. My last gig there was assistant editor for the Money section of USAToday.com.

Cool! Never knew that!

(I just thought you were a bartender at a Caribbean resort based upon how you dress)

I used to.

Guess that explains your love for Rochester "where it all began" for Gannett... of course... Rochester feels (quite justifyably) that Gannett has abandoned the city and ruined our only paper... Who was the CEO who just died who took Gannett's dream, created USA today and told Rochester to go to .......... - everyone here who was involved HATED that man...

Guess that explains your love for Rochester "where it all began" for Gannett... of course... Rochester feels (quite justifyably) that Gannett has abandoned the city and ruined our only paper... Who was the CEO who just died who took Gannett's dream, created USA today and told Rochester to go to .......... - everyone here who was involved HATED that man...

Al Neuharth.