Please Help Me ID a Show

ordsw24

Hi.

A couple of years ago, I was watching some WGI videos while staying at a friend's house (he was on summer tour) and I would like help id'ing a show I really liked. The friend has since gotten rid of those tapes (they were VHS), and he doesn't know which show I am talking about b/c he had so many.

Anyway, it was either Independent A or Open class from a LONG time ago -- maybe like early 90s?? Not even sure, I was just randomly watching some old tapes.

I may be wrong, but the guard may have been from Colorado I think. Could totally be wrong about that, but for some reason CO sticks out in my mind.

Anyway, the show had a WWII theme. It started out all happy and upbeat (soldiers going off to war), but then it gets really dark in the second half of the show, once the reality of war sets in. This contrast was unexpected and very effective imo. It was a great show and I'd like to try to find it on Fan Network so I can watch it again.

Thanks in advance for help id'ing this show for me. :D

Edited by ordsw24

I'm guessing it was this show:

In 2006 "Independence" winter guard performed to "Cathedrals" by Jump Little Children.

here's a video from YouTube:

Edited by ATXguard