New Uniforms 2013

Minnesota Brass will be unveiling their new 2014 uniforms this Friday, July 12, after rehearsal.

And here they are!

1016757_10151809881812425_1292797889_n.jpg

Reminder, these are for next year, 2014. Brass will wear the current uniforms for the remainder of this season. :thumbup:

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 1

Those are awesome looking! Very nice with the black lines. I love them!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

And here they are!

1016757_10151809881812425_1292797889_n.jpg

Reminder, these are for next year, 2014. Brass will wear the current uniforms for the remainder of this season. :thumbup:/>

Looks great! I think uniforms that are mostly black are the best looking. The tail will be neat to see as well.

Brent from Stanbury Uniforms showed me the additional options for the MBI 2014 uniform. The shoulder symbol, sash and tail are designed to be detachable and interchangeable with other colored pieces so the uniforms could go from blue to gold to red or to whatever suits the particular theme of the show. (Although the official colors of the corps will remain Blue, Black and Silver.) Also noted is the taller, thicker plume with blue and silver accents.

Edited by Ron H