About this time of year

When I was with the Manville Crusaders, we had a sop soloist... Ron Babich... who was absolutely lights-out.

Great player.

Ah yes ... the Privateers ... I knew that ... somehow that mind cavern lost its electronic pule when I posted ... his I&E accomplishments with the Privateers were notable ... imagine an I&E show in the early 60's with Baby John, Gaff, Screech, Burke, Grass and several other now BHOFers all in the same show ... and then imagine that it was the Metropolitan Championships in Staten Island ... yes ... it did happen ... then add on the Sr side Bucky, Pepe, Tommy Martin, John Simpson, Dorritie, Billy Hightower and a slew of others ... then throw in the busloads from Oceanside and Blue Rock and you've got a show that ends around 3:00-4:00am!

:-)

And don't forget the bunch of folks from Braintree, St Kevin's, the Kilties and Mr BellaRosa and John Tully too.

And don't forget the bunch of folks from Braintree, St Kevin's, the Kilties and Mr BellaRosa and John Tully too.

... let's not stop there ... Hurcs (Bodnar, Donnelly) ... Bpt PAL (Pagnozzi, Ron Findley and moi) ... St. Pat's (Joe Gannon, Jim & Ray Mallen, Bruen) ... Garfield (Ken Samara) ... BS (Nardelli) ... St. Raphael's (Cliff Richmond) ... OLPH (Jim O'Hara) ... Woodsiders (Charlie Aikens) ... Ballentine ... Bethpage Colonials ... Vasella (Dom DiQuatro) ... CT Royal Lancers (Veshey, Greene, Bodnar) ... whew ... I'm exaustaed just thinking about those nights ...

Interstatesmen - Ron Ghetti

Chuck Saia. Uncle Chuck. all but a family member.

John Chamberlain...got involved with Westshore in the mid 80's, then with DCA.....great guy.

Ron Beyer. The mayor of Pineville.

Mickey P.....every show he'd say hi and "ya hot? ya cookin?"

The Mowbrays. Adopted grandparents

Benny Behrens

Norm Sedlak

... let's not stop there ... Hurcs (Bodnar, Donnelly) ... Bpt PAL (Pagnozzi, Ron Findley and moi) ... St. Pat's (Joe Gannon, Jim & Ray Mallen, Bruen) ... Garfield (Ken Samara) ... BS (Nardelli) ... St. Raphael's (Cliff Richmond) ... OLPH (Jim O'Hara) ... Woodsiders (Charlie Aikens) ... Ballentine ... Bethpage Colonials ... Vasella (Dom DiQuatro) ... CT Royal Lancers (Veshey, Greene, Bodnar) ... whew ... I'm exaustaed just thinking about those nights ...

You left out Mickey McKuen from OLPH...

You left out Mickey McKuen from OLPH...

Mickey McKeon was originally with the Lawmen; went to OLPH in '66 or '67 after leaving the Statenaires.

He now lives in Nashville but still comes north to play with BSGK. Saw him at the G.A.S..

Still can really honk on that baritone!

Ray