Season 20 discussion thread

Wow, quite a night for the DCPI finals!

Congrats to all of the competing corps on a great season.

The Knights of... Organization is quite proud of the Knights of Sound for climbing from 5th and .75 down to end up winning Open class with the highest score in history (at least according to the History page). With all of the great corps this year and in the past, we are humbled to be able to say this. It means even more after receiving the silver in seasons 14 & 18, and - I guess you could say we are like Carolina Crown in that "other" Drum Corps activity.

Congrats to the other winners - Star of Jupiter and Hoosier Regiment as well - interested in an exhibition performance to raise funds for next year?

A special congrats to the Buckeye Brass for receiving medals in all three classes - you have hit rare company with that accomplishment.

A special congrats to the Buckeye Brass for receiving medals in all three classes - you have hit rare company with that accomplishment.

Indeed it is. Anyone know who he or she is? If the director of the Buckeye Brass ensembles could send me a PM, I need some information before I updated the DCPI History thread with this season's results.

Thanks for the kind words! It's been a long time since I participated in Fantasy Drum Corps so it was fun to get back into the swing of things this summer! I looking forward to next year and another shot at the elusive title.

~Jeff

• 2 months later...

The final score update of the season has been put in. Remember to USE the points you have- they're the key to success in this league.

Monday's events:

Meanwhile, the Open/A event in Harrisburg PA will be split between Central Dauphin District Stadium and Musselman Field in nearby Gettysburg PA.

HarrisburgPACentralDauphinHS4000_zpsb9a9

Oh good grief stumbled on this looking for another topic under search,,,,,

PS Landis Field located at the CD Middle School that used to be the High School when a certain DCPer (me) attended there...

Actually held a DCA show in 2006.....

Matt who found this bugger????

Oh yeah.. Musselman Stadium (guyz who make the apple sauce) held the DCI pre-season exhibition show for Crossmen and Cadets few years back. LOL - was on the field a few times for the Lancers.

LOL!!!

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Oh good grief stumbled on this looking for another topic under search,,,,,

PS Landis Field located at the CD Middle School that used to be the High School when a certain DCPer (me) attended there...

Actually held a DCA show in 2006.....

Matt who found this bugger????

Oh yeah.. Musselman Stadium (guyz who make the apple sauce) held the DCI pre-season exhibition show for Crossmen and Cadets few years back. LOL - was on the field a few times for the Lancers.

LOL!!!

I did, actually. I've spent quite a bit of time on Google Earth over the years looking for various venues and this one struck my eye. When I went out to Allentown in 2012, I included this venue on my list of stadiums to get pictures of for my collection.

• Like 1