Strike thru comes and goes.... also appears in thread name.... (in preview of my post, it's back)

Show started at 6:00 and ended after 8:00 (competitive tweets ended).

Wouldn't Alumni entrance be great if it started two blocks away in parade formation and marched through gate right to field.... (distant drums effect)?

Joe

Wouldn't Alumni entrance be great if it started two blocks away in parade formation and marched through gate right to field.... (distant drums effect)?

Honestly no. That's not why a lot of us are there. We are there for the competitive aspect of the show, not the alumni. IF they were to enter that way it would make it all about them and not the corps competing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the review and pic's Tru.......enjoyed the style :worthy:

Guido

Thanks for the review and pic's Tru.......enjoyed the style :worthy:

Guido

What Jim said. Excellent review.

And great job with the Anthem, Jim!!!

• Like 1

Show started at 6:00 and ended after 8:00 (competitive tweets ended).

We were finished... scores and everything... by 8:30 PM. A very good thing! :thumbup:

The PA system left a lot to be desired, as it was not possible to understand 85% of what Fran H was putting into the mic.

Man... and during the show, I announced several can't-miss stock and bond tips and what the winning Powerball numbers would be this week. Sorry you guys missed all that!!! :tongue:

• Like 1

Man... and during the show, I announced several can't-miss stock and bond tips and what the winning Powerball numbers would be this week. Sorry you guys missed all that!!! :tongue:/>

:blink:

That's what that stuff was? Who knew??

No. Literally. Who knew?!?! If someone speaks up and says they heard him, that person has the best hearing in New Jersey.

:blink:/>

That's what that stuff was? Who knew??

No. Literally. Who knew?!?! If someone speaks up and says they heard him, that person has the best hearing in New Jersey.

As we were waiting to go on, we could hear Fran loud and clear. Mostly asking if anyone could hear him. I guess only the back speakers were working

As we were waiting to go on, we could hear Fran loud and clear. Mostly asking if anyone could hear him. I guess only the back speakers were working

Sean, I believe that was mostly the case. The side speakers were on, too, from what I know... but mostly an "echo effect" from them.

That PA system is what it is. Stuff happens!

Sean, I believe that was mostly the case. The side speakers were on, too, from what I know... but mostly an "echo effect" from them.

That PA system is what it is. Stuff happens!

and why electronic systems in drum corps is a bad idea outside :-P

• Like 2