Boston 2013

Over five days [since 7/23], Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 85.0 [that's 0.62 per day] ... If they continue to improve as fast as they have since Tuesday, they'll score 93 in Finals and be more than a point ahead of Cavies. Similarly they'd pass up the Scouts.

Over seven days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 86.1 [that's 0.60 per day]. It would be great if they could keep up that rate of improvement.

Over nine days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 87.25. That's 0.59 per day. Still climbing fast, but the rate is slowing a little, trending to a Finals score of 92.6 (but 91.8 if the rate continues to slow consistently).

Over eleven days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 88.5. That's 0.60 per day: they're holding their remarkable pace which would put them at 92.7 in a week. Cavs over the same period have improved an average of 4.55 per day, trending them toward a 91.7. Madison has a rate of 0.26 per day, pointing them to a 89.5. We'll see.

Over thirteen days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 89.0. That's 0.55 per day, a small slip in their rate of improvement. At this rate (noting that Cavaliers improved 0.41 per day and Madison improved 0.30 per day over the same period), Boston could break 90 at Prelims and pass Cavs at Semis, and then get a Finals score of 91.7 vs. Cavs' 91.5 and Scouts' 90.1. Best of luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

I just checked out their Allentown performance on the Fan Network. I am excited to hear how they are starting to sell this show. When I first heard the music at the Spring Fling, I was lukewarm on it. The selections were just unfamiliar enough to me that I did not immediately get it. The talent level and execution potential seemed to be there and while the movement of the music seemed to be compelling at times, I was just not getting where it was headed. When I first saw them perform in the gray unis it almost seemed like they were cutting their legs out from underneath them and slotting themselves into lower level of the top 12. However, now I am getting the flow, timing, and momentum of this show and the way it pops at the finale!

I will be at Indy pulling for you. Go BAC!!

• Like 2

Over thirteen days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 89.0. That's 0.55 per day, a small slip in their rate of improvement. At this rate (noting that Cavaliers improved 0.41 per day and Madison improved 0.30 per day over the same period), Boston could break 90 at Prelims and pass Cavs at Semis, and then get a Finals score of 91.7 vs. Cavs' 91.5 and Scouts' 90.1. Best of luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

I'll take BAC's 91.7 and hope to see them in the top 7, but can we give Cavies the 90.1 and Madison the 91.5?It's not a math thing, or an anti-Cavies thing. I just like Madison's show better than Cavies.

Edited by Tim K

Good luck to all (2013) should be a great year. Boston Strong. thumbup.gif

Well we are at the end of 2013 and was a enjoyable year had by all. Good luck at the final in IND this week. Rise BAC Rise. Boston Strong.

The end of the season is upon us. Boston you have been nothing short of great. This show did Rise and should continue to do so through Saturday. When I saw you in June I predicted a 6th place finish. I believe you still can achieve it. But no matter what, you have made all us alumni very proud as usual; not only with your performances on the field but your generosity to others in need. Rise Boston Rise. Eat em up.

• Like 3

We'll he be at BD next season? Cute, I believe he is a 5 year age out. Congrats Kyle for aging out of BAC and not being a ring chaser!!!

• Like 4

Congratulations to Boston's Kyle Schmidt for winning I & E on trumpet today!! Way to RISE to the occasion!

Yes great trumpet player congratulations Kyle.