Brief Bridgeport review

I must have been at a different show. I found the performances to be weak. I know it is early in the season but I did not have an "Oh wow" moment until the Bucs took the field.

Several of us go to Finals weekend every year. After seeing this show we are now considering not going. There was nothing to excite anyone in this show!

I will be attending more shows this year and I hope I get a better feeling about what is on the field, but as of now I do not see good things in the future for the activity.

• Like 1

Dan, if you read my review, nothing was mentioned about an overall opinion of anyone except Bucs, and my gf's thoughts on everything. It was more of a comparison from what I saw 2 weeks ago.

In fact, I mentioned one corps was flat.

To me, it's too early in my review process and in the season for me to say anything about not liking a show, as some corps will change things. Plus, I have so many thoughts that I tend to not remember to write them down. Debating on bringing a notepad to have all my thoughts on paper for the future.

Edited by Kyle B

I must have been at a different show. I found the performances to be weak. I know it is early in the season but I did not have an "Oh wow" moment until the Bucs took the field.

Several of us go to Finals weekend every year. After seeing this show we are now considering not going. There was nothing to excite anyone in this show!

I will be attending more shows this year and I hope I get a better feeling about what is on the field, but as of now I do not see good things in the future for the activity.

Truth be told everyone is dirty this time of the year in DCA and barley stomacable. Buccs seem to have a magic formula for being a bit better than the rest early.

I guess maybe I thought the corps would be better prepared as the season HAS STARTED.

I am hoping that as the shows become polished that some OH WOW moments will come thru.

Edited by BIG BARI 3