World Class Signature Banners

4 minutes ago, NeutralNovice said:

Should I update??

I think I remember seeing a post or two somewhere here where someone had some really nice HQ logos within either a square or circle.  Can anyone find it?

If you have the time to! Otherwise, I think everyone would love the old logos just fine :) 

As for those HQ logos, dciscores.com has some nice logos. Just not sure if you'd be able to use them without permission of the creator 

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

If you have the time to! Otherwise, I think everyone would love the old logos just fine :) 

As for those HQ logos, dciscores.com has some nice logos. Just not sure if you'd be able to use them without permission of the creator 

I'll try to make the time!  If not, then I'll work on some in time for next season.

Yes, I'd definitely ask them because those logos are pretty nice!  I think there was another version of logos I saw float around here on DCP that I was thinking of--and I think they were circular.  Hopefully I'll pass by em as I browse.

4 minutes ago, NeutralNovice said:

I'll try to make the time!  If not, then I'll work on some in time for next season.

Yes, I'd definitely ask them because those logos are pretty nice!  I think there was another version of logos I saw float around here on DCP that I was thinking of--and I think they were circular.  Hopefully I'll pass by em as I browse.

I remember what you're talking about because I think I posted those at one time, I just can't remember for the life of me where I found those logos. 

22 minutes ago, NeutralNovice said:

Just kidding, I found them. Turns out I had used them in my (failed) attempt at making a staff changes thread (note to anyone in the future, don't even try to do one, there's way too many changes to properly keep track of).

here ya go

I kinda liked the long thin rectangular banners as they didn't take up a lot of space in your signature. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

I kinda liked the long thin rectangular banners as they didn't take up a lot of space in your signature. 

I think what he wants to do is implement the round logos into the rectangular banners but I might be mistaken

i too really like the rectangular banners

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I think what he wants to do is implement the round logos into the rectangular banners but I might be mistaken

That would work fine. 

17 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Yes, I was hoping to do exactly that.  The logos I came up with were kind of crappy but looked ok since they were so small