The Greyhound Throwdown!

Interesting percussion achievement scores, with madison and blue stars over crown. Pipitone always let's crown know that they can get a lot better with there achievement with the gap between there cont. and achv scores

I can't imagine there are any active or retired military who would be offended by the handling of the "dead" soldiers. If I remember correctly (and please someone speak up if I'm wrong), James Mason's own son is active duty military...possibly even special forces/ops.

Yes, Jim's son is in Special Forces.

I can't imagine there are any active or retired military who would be offended by the handling of the "dead" soldiers. If I remember correctly (and please someone speak up if I'm wrong), James Mason's own son is active duty military...possibly even special forces/ops.

Then it must be OK.

• Like 1

Comparing dead American soldiers to a fantasy pirate in a tongue and cheek humorous part of a show is also offensive. You must be kidding.

I'm not comparing the two on content, only pointing out that they are continuing to sell the entire production completely off the field. So, let me get this straight...you're not offended that the "soldiers" are shot and killed DURING the production, you're offended that they show dignity and reverence by carrying them off the field? Interesting. I guess people can get offended at anything.

• Like 2

Cadets are dropping in some major changes with the guard and props the next two days, will be interesting to see if they can take over GE going forward and continue to trim the guard deficit

• Like 3

Crown's Percussion has to step it up big time. They are only going to get farther behind these other lines. Sad to say it but if they don't clean up DRASTICALLY they will be waiting another year for their chance at the title. :shutup:

Yes, Mason's son is special forces, so nothing but respect for the troops should be gleaned from Madison's show, really disappointed in those that have taken this away from that...

• Like 2

You are correct his son is in special forces. And, there have been several veterans that have commented on the show and they love it!!! The fact of the matter is war is not pretty! At least they're not showing the reality of scooping up body parts and putting them in body bags!!! For the sake of reality, man up a bit!!!

Edited by bobjective
  • Like 1

For Crown, based on what I saw in San Antonio, I'm not surprised. There were some little things added since I had seen it pre season, but overall it was mostly the same design wise. No major rewrites, just little tweaks. It's gotta be getting a little boring to be performing the same show night after night with no big changes. Performance energy was the lowest out of the top 4 in San Antonio for me. They need something new to chew on to give them a push. In my opinion. They just seem like they have stagnated the last few days.

Don't get me wrong, still my favorite show this year, but it's starting to lose steam from an performance energy standpoint.

Edited by DrumManTx