What is your favorite show?

For some reason, SCV's show is kind of forgettable to me this year *braces for stoning*

I think the reason is because I was completely in love with BAC's "Revolution" a few years back, and it's still just present in my mind every time I see Vanguard. Hopefully SCV can change my mind come Finals week.

• Like 3

SCV. Simply classy and classic SCV in a new way. Hope the judges allow them to be where the deserve to be and do not

somehow fault to the usual order when things are tight.

CROWN. The best they have been and a style of their own. Think if they deliver finals night, they should win.

We will see if the Walnut Creek influence keeps judges adn DCI under their spell.

SPIRIT. I am amazed at how well they have reestablished themselves as Spirt and

not some new version of a Spirit that never existed.The show super entertains me every time I see it.

One of the best show theme developments of the last 5 years.

TROOP. We will see if they have enough to make finals. I think the show a bit thin but how I love it.

MANDRINS. Just a great show that hopefully gets them moving forward even more in 2014.

• Like 3

Somehow I made it until today with out seeing Scouts. Now that I've seen it - OMG! Tears flowing. What a moving show. Top 5 for me.

Edited by luv4corps

My top 4:

1. Crown

2. SCV

3. Phantom

4. Madison

• Like 1

1. Madison

2. SCV

3. Troopers

4. Bloo

5. Madison/SCV again

For me it is hands down the Troopers. I almost pity the fans that only attend TOC shows or don't bother to show up at major events until the last 5 or 6 corps go on. They are truly missing out on something special. They have put a huge smile on my face while too many other corps have left me reaching for the Tylenol.

• Like 3

For me it is hands down the Troopers. I almost pity the fans that only attend TOC shows or don't bother to show up at major events until the last 5 or 6 corps go on. They are truly missing out on something special. They have put a huge smile on my face while too many other corps have left me reaching for the Tylenol.

I totally agree. Get your money's worth! Watch all the corps! The kids work their butts off and grow no matter which corps they're in.