Mustang OK Scores

Actually OC's next show is Saturday in Huntsville.

Actually OC's next show is Saturday in Huntsville.

yeah just saw that. :) Was looking at an old schedule.

Three days of cleaning can do NOTHING but help them! The show is downright amazing and so sophisticated. Get the performance levels up, and they're set.

SOOO excited to see so much support for OC!

SOOO excited to see so much support for OC!

Hey, their bestowing of rain upon us was VERY appreciated! Haha, just kidding. Their shows from 2010 - present have demonstrated a continued example of excellence in design and in performance. Shows that challenge them and that they can maximize. They are also increasing at a consistent level every year! They care about their fans and do really friendly shows. What's not to love? :thumbup:

Edited by DrumManTx

Seems to be a love-it-or-hate-it show, but those who love it REALLY love it.

Haven't seen a whole lot of hate it, and any reviews I have seen had valid reasons, and admit to just not buying the show concept.

I agree... haven't run across any hates for OC's show... just the need to clean it up and do a better job of selling it. There is a level of sophistication in the show that I've never seen with OC before this year, and this is my son's 4th year. They have definitely stepped it up. Even if you don't care for the show, you have to appreciate some of the unique elements... the funeral procession for example. No one is doing anything like that.

• Like 1