Murfreesboro Mayhem

I am serious guys. Who is next?

INT

Senior Division

the mirrors are placed so well the look almost invisable

Define "mirror"....

In my opinion, those things look freaking terrible. I hope they don't make finals.

Well, at Warrensburg, Crown went on just prior to intermission, just after Cadets, and BD went on next to last. This was Crown's and BD's first meeting with Cadets this season, but BD and Cadets were 0.2 apart, and Crown won by 1.35.

At Minneapolis, the order was Cadets, Phantom, Crown, BD, and Crown won by 0.45 over BD, with Cadets in third by another 1.1.

At DeKalb, Blue Devils went first, Crown just before intermission, And Cadets second after intermission. Crown and Cadets tied with BD 0.55 behind.

At Denton, the results matched performance order exactly, Cadets 3rd, Crown 2nd, BD 1st.

At San Antonio, same story as Denton: results matched performance order, Cadets 3rd, Crown 2nd, BD 1st.

At Round Rock, Blue Devils went just prior to intermission, Cadets right after, and Crown 2nd from last. Cadets were third behind BD and then Crown won.

So... given the massive momentum Crown had coming into the midwest after the west coast tour, the results after a few shows to calibrate things show a pretty strong correlation with performance order going on. If BD wins tomorrow night and in Atlanta, but Crown wins in Charlotte, I will feel pretty strongly that performance order is everything when the groups are this close (although certain spots, like just prior to intermission, seem to be better than right after intermission, but not as good as in the last two performances of the show).

If the pattern then continues, Cadets will win Allentown's TOC, and Blue Devils will win the Buffalo TOC...

Your wrong about the Warrensburg show, both Crown and Cadets went on after intermission, I know because I went and watched them warm up during intermission.

Yes!

You might try turning off other things on the wifi....the pipe is only so big....

I just don't get INT, its so out there. Too much depth for me.

It might just require a couple of more viewings to appreciate the irony and subtlety. They've added narration to INT's show as a change.

1374891237[/url]' post='3294435']

You might try turning off other things on the wifi....the pipe is only so big....

Thanks! It doesn't seem to be a problem right now.

I think intermission should be this:

Scott Johnson vs George Hopkins in a keg stand- then they spin around With their foreheads on a bat- then, instead of running, have to box one-another in an all out throw down

Edited by KPinCAL
  • Like 1

I think intermission should be this:

Scott Johnson vs George Hopkins in a keg stand- then they spin around With their foreheads on a bat- then, instead of running, have to box one-another in an all out throw down

Then they have an audience vote to see who rocks the better mullet.

• Like 1

For the record, this INT is one of the best I've seen in the last decade of drum corps.

Lots of approving applause heard for the finish of INT tonite. Both at the stadium, and here on DCP.