downingtown

What's the reason for this thread i could just go to the DCA web page at 11 for the results ???????

• Like 1

My apologies to Fran!! Yes let the show down begin!!

• Like 1

Let see 29 users are reading this page hopeing to hear coments on each corps yet no one's posting info. that sucks

• Like 1

Let see 29 users are reading this page hopeing to hear coments on each corps yet no one's posting info. that sucks

chill out. it will come.

• Like 2

do we have a winner yet? tongue.gif

• Like 1

Meanwhile...

"As God as my witness ........I thought turkeys could fly ' but they do sleep in trees LOL

• Like 2

Meanwhile...

dude.......thanks for the entertainment. got anymore?

• Like 1

"As God as my witness ........I thought turkeys could fly ' but they do sleep in trees LOL

i got ya covered buddy. check the greenie. thumbup.gif

• Like 1

A quick sampling of John's tweets:

Sunrisers:

"Looks like a very young corps but playing with confidence. Backfield brass to start second tune is very good."

"Brass not always achieving in ballad but you can hear the work that's gone in to shape it. Good fundamentals."

Shenandoah Sound:

"Large pit for Shenandoah. 10 brass. Four guard. Eleven battery. Not a bad brass sound for so small a corps."

"Lots of soprano solo work. Many achievement issues particularly in battery. Brass strong section of the corps. Lots of visual disconnect."

Bushwackers:

"Very nice ensemble sound. Still think Bush should be in Class A. But good reception from the crowd. Cool cymbal feature!"

"Lots of excellence issues in percussion feature. Still, easily best Bush corps in many years. In Class A this is a finalist. In Open, maybe."

White Sabers:

"White Sabers drill is very well written and staged. What a difference that can make. Lots of sound from the 18 or so brass."

"Cool bass drum and pit feature. Not all of the drum book is that musical though. Need to use an eraser on a lot of the snare and tenor book."

Edited by Fran Haring