Buffalo Wing Championships

14 cards equals 7 pairs...

How the heck do you get a tie?

I think this aspect of the TOC shows has pretty much proven that they are a bad idea. People want to hang out and get snacks and check out the souvie booths and meet up with people and watch the warmups, but when a top corps is performing first, people then rush to jam and cram in at the last second. A more traditional lineup doesn't suffer this problem.

Wrong. No one was hanging out chatting about old days. Everyone was waiting in line to get in and going straight to their seats.

I think people need to save up their pennies and go to live shows rather than squandering their hard earned dollars on sub-standard video feed only to gripe in a chat room. What good does that do? Contact DCI and let them know and stop taking it out on the rest of us. Thanks! I hope your corps does well at finals...I hope they all do!!!!!!!

Some of us get ONE live show in early June and then have to fly half way across the country to see ANYTHING. Not possible without taking out a loan!

• Like 3

I think people need to save up their pennies and go to live shows rather than squandering their hard earned dollars on sub-standard video feed only to gripe in a chat room. What good does that do? Contact DCI and let them know and stop taking it out on the rest of us. Thanks!

DCP is a social gathering place and griping about shared misery is part of social bonding. We can't fairly talk about the quality of the performances. Many of us have complained to DCI, but honestly it's more fun to complain here.

• Like 1