Centerville Centrifuge

I didn't see a thread for this one tonight - probably because tonight is the last fan network showing before semis.

I'd much rather be watching this one but good luck to everyone!

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=aa2f2eb8-ec91-49c4-9f98-79382a245511#ixzz2b8P2LxxA

• Like 3

A shout out to Scott and Ann Liberman, attending tonight's Soaring Sounds, for at least the 20th time.

We are still up in the air on Finals dinner in Indy -- either at Granite City, Scotty's Brewhouse, or the Slippery Noodle.

P.S. to Andrea Liberman. Next time, don't schedule your Bat Mitzvah during BOA finals. Just sayin'.

P.S.S. to Deborah Liberman. Camp Livingston called. Your owe them several bath towels.

Have fun sitting with your Ohio audience tonight. Maybe someone will sit next to you again this year with an aromatic meal.

Have a great night of drum corps: 75 years of Scouts! Rise with the Crusaders! Blue Knights hypnotizing blue sphere! R-E-S-P-E-C-T with Jersey Surf!

A shout out to Scott and Ann Liberman, attending tonight's Soaring Sounds, for at least the 20th time.

We are still up in the air on Finals dinner in Indy -- either at Granite City, Scotty's Brewhouse, or the Slippery Noodle.

P.S. to Andrea Liberman. Next time, don't schedule your Bat Mitzvah during BOA finals. Just sayin'.

P.S.S. to Deborah Liberman. Camp Livingston called. Your owe them several bath towels.

Have fun sitting with your Ohio audience tonight. Maybe someone will sit next to you again this year with an aromatic meal.

Have a great night of drum corps: 75 years of Scouts! Rise with the Crusaders! Blue Knights hypnotizing blue sphere! R-E-S-P-E-C-T with Jersey Surf!

Good luck to all tonight. Rise BAC Rise. (Anyone have the judges line up)

Edited by emc2
  • Like 2

I didn't see a thread for this one tonight - probably because tonight is the last fan network showing before semis.

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=aa2f2eb8-ec91-49c4-9f98-79382a245511#ixzz2b8P2LxxA

Another G7less lineup...just like Pittsburgh (Baldwin) last night. Nice line up but...but.....but....

Hoping Madison will have one last win before finals.

• Like 1

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Colts - Dubuque, IA

This is the show that should be on the Fan Network.

These kids are all champions!

• Like 2

BAC: 89.000

Madison: 88.600

BK: 86.400

Colts: 81.350

Pac Crest: 80.900

Mandarins: 78.400

Academy: 78.200

Surf: 75.400