Open Class Finals

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the jerk told me it would be on live chat...It is not! ######

You should have just checked the Fan Network schedule at the bottom of the page. It was NOT on there from the beginning of the summer, never was, and unfortunately wasn't going to be. There was nothing announced about it being broadcast on the DCI website or Facebook page either. There was pretty much 0 indication that it would be ever. Maybe they didn't understand you correctly or something, but you need to tone it down a bit. Maybe they thought you were talking about World Class. Who knows. Geez. Keep that stuff to yourself and your emails to DCI...

ANYWAYS. I hope the competition is going well, wish we heard more about it. Glad Genesis is representing Texas so well. Love 7th Regiment this year as well.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

So.... no one is there? Seriously? Is Michigan City in a cell phone dead zone or something? This is kind of an important night for Open Class fans

So.... no one is there? Seriously? Is Michigan City in a cell phone dead zone or something? This is kind of an important night for Open Class fans

Well, it could very well be a deadzone. Michigan City never impressed me as a place that companies would rush to get coverage to... It is pretty close to Chicago I guess, though.

Well, it could very well be a deadzone. Michigan City never impressed me as a place that companies would rush to get coverage to... It is pretty close to Chicago I guess, though.

####, that would be too bad. I really want to know what's going on, this is a very exciting year for Open Class

I asked the guy over and over. I said i didn't want to pay for it if it wasn't live. He said it would be. The jerk lied to me! Period!

Yelling about it on the Internet won't get it put on Fan Network any sooner though. According to the schedule, your son should be performing right now. Just trust that they'll handle their business, just like everyone else tonight. Let the chips fall where they will. Whomever wins in Open Class will be deserving of it. Either way, it's coming back to California! :thumbup:

You should have just checked the Fan Network schedule at the bottom of the page. It was NOT on there from the beginning of the summer, never was, and unfortunately wasn't going to be. There was nothing announced about it being broadcast on the DCI website or Facebook page either. There was pretty much 0 indication that it would be ever. Maybe they didn't understand you correctly or something, but you need to tone it down a bit. Maybe they thought you were talking about World Class. Who knows. Geez. Keep that stuff to yourself and your emails to DCI...

ANYWAYS. I hope the competition is going well, wish we heard more about it. Glad Genesis is representing Texas so well. Love 7th Regiment this year as well.

Very well said DrumMan. I never expected FN coverage for OC, although it's such a shame it isn't. Meanwhile......wishing all Open Class corps all the best! And a special, heartfelt shout-out to SCVC. They represent class through and through, and make their fans so proud!

• Like 1

Indiana...why you have 2 time zones!?!?! GRR

• Like 1