So - BEST TOP 4 EVER?

99 members have voted

1. 1. 2013 BEST TOP 4 EVER?

We have to let the week play out...

But with 4 top corps all gunning for medals will 2013 go down in the books as the "BEST TOP 4 EVER"???

I definitely think so. I was so anxious to hear scores while at DCI East and TOC Allentown because there was no telling who would pass who or come out on top. BD of course knows what they are doing when they are on top, but the Cadets could come from behind and pull a quick one. How cool would it be for SCV to have a killer performance and end up in 2nd place? Probably near impossible but who knows!

Edited by pingasjones

I think the top four in 1989 where the best ever, but I admit to probably being biased because that was the first year I was introduced to DCI

• Like 3

I think the top four in 1989 where the best ever, but I admit to probably being biased because that was the first year I was introduced to DCI

Top 6 for that matter. All over 95 if my memory serves me correctly? Highest 5th place score until Vanguard 2009 and Highest 6th place score as well?

1980 also had a great Top 4 corps

• Like 2

1995 was a pretty good year for the top 5 too. This year is as deep as any, though my personal favorite top three was 1997, especially with SCV tying for 1st at prelims.

I would give 2000 honorable mention. I LOVE that SCV show eventhough it was dirty.

1999 as well, first hint of the Cavies greatness to come. The best finals from top to bottom I've ever attended, that night was magical. Maybe this year's SCV corps can summon ghosts of 1999.