Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Its great to see that some BD fans are just as pathetic as Crown fans (and cadets and others) when their corps isn't winning.

Meh, maybe some fans are, but the alumni base really isn't. Sure, we're doing recap analysis and all that jazz, but judging from our private groups and the tremendous amount of discussion therein, we're very much fans of Crown and what they are doing. We understand, better than most, that you win some and you lose some. Whoever wins tomorrow night will be a deserving champion.

• Like 9

If you were at critique tonight, you would have been alone, considering there hasn't ever been critique at SEMI FINALS.

And congrats to the brass judge for not ranking, but RATING. This is the first time that the spread in brass has been correct in my opinion.

Hopefully Albert Lo doesn't go back to RANKING them with numbers and actually puts numbers down that are representative of what he is hearing.

I know there is no critique at semis...I was speaking in the theoretical sense. Would you like to explain the percussion score? Give it a shot.

• Like 2

But he couldn't have heard it as well from a few feet away as oldschoolbc could from his mother's basement.

Oh Snap!!

• Like 2

So much of THIS!!! no matter what result people will go crazy. BD loses people freak out. Crown loses and we get the same @#$@. I'm just glad we have a competition near the end. Enjoy the show and enjoy the intense finals. top 2 are close 3-4 are close. God I couldn't ask for anything better.

Oh and everyone be nice =)

...AND 5th place is tied!

• Like 1

I want a tie tomorrow. I love both shows equally. Get it BDCROWN. Call me crazy I guess... :thumbup:

I know there is no critique at semis...I was speaking in the theoretical sense. Would you like to explain the percussion score? Give it a shot.

A judge who was actually at the show and in front of all the corps thought Crown was better than some other corps. Which part do you not understand?

• Like 3

Congrats to Crown. Hope they can pull it off. Actually thought Boston would overtake Crown in percussion tonight, yet Crown beats them by 1.2....Wow.

So BD's colorguard throws around a bunch of random props randomly for most of the show and gets 1st in guard and no one complains. But when Crown's percussion moves up in percussion (not even beating any of the top 3, they just moved up), all the Blue Devil fans lash out all the conspiracy theories they can think of. Hmm...

• Like 6