Has this ever happened?

First of all, don't argue about the placements, this is merely a discussion of how many corps shifted today.

So here's what happened today:

The Academy moved from 21st to 19th. Vanguard Cadets from 19th to 21st. Blue Devils B from 21st to 19th. Oregon Crusaders swapped in 17th and 18th. Pacific Crest and Colts swapped in 15th and 16th. Troopers and Crossmen swapped in 13th and 14th. Boston officially over Blue Knights to 9th. Cavaliers break tie and move ahead of Madison. Phantom and Bluecoats tie. Crown tops the Blue Devils.

The following placments are the only ones that did not change at all or were not part of a tie:

3rd

4th

11th

12th

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

Have there ever been that many swaps in one night? That's insane!

And if this happened tonight, what could happen tomorrow?

First of all, don't argue about the placements, this is merely a discussion of how many corps shifted today.

So here's what happened today:

The Academy moved from 21st to 19th. Vanguard Cadets from 19th to 21st. Blue Devils B from 21st to 19th. Oregon Crusaders swapped in 17th and 18th. Pacific Crest and Colts swapped in 15th and 16th. Troopers and Crossmen swapped in 13th and 14th. Boston officially over Blue Knights to 9th. Cavaliers break tie and move ahead of Madison. Phantom and Bluecoats tie. Crown tops the Blue Devils.

The following placments are the only ones that did not change at all or were not part of a tie:

3rd

4th

11th

12th

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

Have there ever been that many swaps in one night? That's insane!

Wow: very interesting! I can't recall that many placement changes in one night, but that doesn't mean a lot. Still, that's a crazy amount of placement changes

insane indeed

Tomorrow night will be one of two things...exact duplicate placements to tonight, or total anarchy. I'd love to see total anarchy.

Except #1 - Anarchy everywhere else :rolleyes:/>

If anything- this just shows me how subjective judges/scores are- and understandably so.

SCVC got hit with a penalty. That's why they dropped down. Half a point

Tomorrow night will be one of two things...exact duplicate placements to tonight, or total anarchy. I'd love to see total anarchy.

"Rational" anarchy. Hahahaha...lovin' this!