What folded corps do you miss the most?

There are hundreds of corps I miss unfortunately. I guess the ones I miss the most are

Star of Indiana

Velvet Knights

Bridgemen

Les Etoiles

Nite Express/Emerald Knights

Magic Of Orlando

Argonne Rebels

Suncoast Sound

Patriots

I marched with the Patriots thumbup.gif

27th Lancers

North Star

Suncoast

Star

probably in that order.

Bill, how about you?

Mike

The Blue Devils.

They were once very entertaining, and used to get the crowd up and out of their seats cheering wildly for them. I miss them a lot. I hope we get them back some day.

Agreed 1 million %

My list of missed is only groups I marched with or saw live. I can't miss something I never saw or knew.

Star

VK

Marauders

Magic

• Like 1

Velvet Knights. I really miss having a powerful and awesome Southern California corps. I hope that changes soon.

• Like 2

Velvet Knights. I really miss having a powerful and awesome Southern California corps. I hope that changes soon.

They did it right! I'm glad Jersey Surf is trying to keep the fun in drum corps. I wish them well.

• Like 1

I would love to see Bridgemen back on the field. I could see them doing some impossible, Cadet-style marching move, then wiping the sweat off and doing something even crazier! They would not only do the impossible moves, impossible music, etc, they would do it with a sense of humor missing today!

Star of Indiana, Velvet Knights, Dutch Boy

Unless something changes, the Glassmen. 1998, 2001, 2002, 2008, and 2010 are all shows that I REALLY enjoy watching and listening to. Of course there were some other phenomenal shows as well in there. They almost always put out a VERY respectable percussion section, obviously in the 1998 - 2003 years, but some very underrated ones in their latter years as well.

I REALLY hope I can change this, just haven't heard much out of them at all lately.