Is the Pennsauken show cancelled?

Seeing it spreading like wildfire on FB that it is. Hopefully that is not true.

cancelled.. announced on DCACORPS.ORG

Seeing it spreading like wildfire on FB that it is. Hopefully that is not true.

How frustrating for Heartliners.

How frustrating for Heartliners.

yes, extremely frustrating... I just got off the phone with Tom Roehr, director of Heartliner...

They are currently in King of Prussia PA and practicing Thurs/Fri at Malvern PA HS

I hope as many as possible can root them on in Bridgeport on Saturday night... Saturday afternoon they will be rehearsing near the stadium on the JFK grounds...

• Like 1

yes, extremely frustrating... I just got off the phone with Tom Roehr, director of Heartliner...

They are currently in King of Prussia PA and practicing Thurs/Fri at Malvern PA HS

I hope as many as possible can root them on in Bridgeport on Saturday night... Saturday afternoon they will be rehearsing near the stadium on the JFK grounds...

Malvern you say? Which school? (there is no Malvern High School). I will have to make the ten minute drive and check them out. Any chance of getting a schedule posted?

Edited by Kamarag

"The Pennsauken High School had issues with mold earlier this year, which was rectified. However, when the school safety board went in to check, the mold has reappeared throughout the school, causing the immediate shut-down of the entire campus. Since this problem has to be resolved before school opens in September, they are cancelling any and all activities on school grounds until the mold issue is rectified."

• Like 1

Looking at the positives... at least all corps are able to get at least one score the day before.

Great discounted seats for the FANFARE DCA Bridgeport show are still available online at www.cthurricanes.org. for less than $1 a Corps!!

Online ticketing ends Thursday Night at Midnight...so hurry!

Tickets will also be available at the gate for your last chance to catch the Hurricanes, Cabs, Heartliner, Bush, Sun, Excelsior, Windsor Regiment, Centurions, Conn. Alumni, Westchester Brassmen, Park City Pride, and NY Sky Alumni before DCA Finals.

• Like 2