Reading and Bridgeport Scores Thread

Cabs get the 3rd seed at Prelims, and almost grab the second spot... Sunrisers gain ground on Hurricanes... Bushwackers in great shape for one of the last three Open Class finalist spots... Heartliner solid in their DCA and U.S. debut.

Cabs get the 3rd seed at Prelims, and almost grab the second spot... Sunrisers gain ground on Hurricanes... Bushwackers in great shape for one of the last three Open Class finalist spots... Heartliner solid in their DCA and U.S. debut.

I suspect we'll see a good jump in Heartliner's number tomorrow. First reads tend to have suppressed scores.

One more regular-season show on the schedule... then the throwdown in Annapolis!!! :thumbup:

Good scores all round tonight in both shows .good jump in scores for Sunrisers with a week to go.

I suspect we'll see a good jump in Heartliner's number tomorrow. First reads tend to have suppressed scores.

I would tend to agree with that, John. Looking forward to seeing them in Pennsauken!!!

Good scores all round tonight in both shows .good jump in scores for Sunrisers with a week to go.

They are still within range of a top 10 Open Class spot.

• Like 1

1377400354[/url]' post='3317432']

I would tend to agree with that, John. Looking forward to seeing them in Pennsauken!!!

Excellent first score for Heartliner. I am sure those kids were stoked at the size of the audience. I am sure they got a great reception! They will be a happy and tired bunch heading back to King of Prussia. Pennsauken will come up fast for them.

• Like 2

Based on the scores to this point, it looks like Bushwackers and Gold (without their one-point penalty tonight) are the frontrunners for two of the three Open Class finalist spots that are up for grabs.

That leaves Hurricanes, Sunrisers and Kilties battling for one spot.

Class A... wow. White Sabers and Govenaires leading the way... but two finalist spots still wide open. All sorts of scenarios are possible.

Of course, a lot can happen between now and next weekend.

Whatever... this is shaping up to be a great Prelims show next Saturday.