Tampa Bay Thunder moving back to DCI

That's ok JJ, we can have the friendly rivalry between neighbor states! Really looking forward to coming to your show.

Dan

In my best Barney Stinson voice: Challenge...accepted! LOL!

• Like 2

In my best Barney Stinson voice: Challenge...accepted! LOL!

Can I hear a slap bet on that? Maybe Slapsgiving drum corps style? If so can I be the Slap Bet commissioner?

Oh the possibilities between you two :):):)

Boston Crusaders main operations is still in Mass that's why they haven't changed their first name. Because you have a few camps in a location doesn't mean you're from that location. Most W/C corps have camps all over the place. I'm talking about a corps from FL with 100% operations within that state they call home. A corps can still hold camps at different locations per request like most W/C corps exercise.

Can I hear a slap bet on that? Maybe Slapsgiving drum corps style? If so can I be the Slap Bet commissioner?

Oh the possibilities between you two :):):)

No bets, no slaps, just mutual respect, support and best wishes. Great people sharing an activity they all love. For me...that's what this whole thing is about. Sun Devils made great strides last year. CV made great strides last year. Just hoping both can continue their upward climb.

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to starts a new junior in this state I would run for the hills. I Think this state is cursed when it comes to successfully running a junior corps. Just my observation.

I don't think its cursed, just not the right formula put together for a long lasting corps like the ones that have stood the test of time have.