2013 Blu-ray discs

Before we go and purchase them for gifts, are they edited? I've read about previous years being blacked out or edited some.

Looking for replies from people who own them and have watched all 12 shows please.

Thank you!

Before we go and purchase them for gifts, are they edited? I've read about previous years being blacked out or edited some.

Looking for replies from people who own them and have watched all 12 shows please.

Thank you!

Haven't watched every minute of each of the Top 12 yet, but from DCI's website:

approximately 25 seconds of poetry has been omitted from the Boston Crusader's performance

For 2012, the website says:

The following is a listing of performing edits necessary along with the corresponding products:

DCI World Championships DVD Volume 1 and Blu-ray

• The Cadets: 6 seconds of video and audio of unlicensed, pre-recorded material has been removed
  • The Cadets: 31 seconds of audio of unlicensed, pre-recorded material has been muted. The video of this segment is provided in its entirety.
  • Spirit of Atlanta: 19 seconds of video and audio of unlicensed, pre-recorded material has been removed.

I would take that as a sign that the only thing edited is 25 sec. from BAC's show, specifically the poetry stuff

Edited by perc2100

I still haven't gotten my Blu-ray disc, which was part of the fan network subscription.

I also sent a message to DCI last week, but haven't gotten a response.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait until I move again to try and talk to someone.

Edit.

Got a call from Kathy at DCI asking about the Blu-rays, and she left a message for me to call her back!

Edited by jjeffeory