Bluecoats 2014

MisterA was expressing an opinion without being nasty. Free forum, personal opinions, disagreement et al.

"Don't ever disrespect the bluecoats" - gee, a bit harsher than MisterA's opinion.

I would love to see the Bluecoats take it all. That being said, let others voice their opinion and if it defers from yours, it's just an opinion.

And I did let him voice his opinion and then I voiced mine

First off don't ever disrespect the bluecoats.

Who are you to tell people not to give their OPINION on a corps.

Especially when they're correct, and fully entitled to their opinion.

Who are you to tell people what to do.

Edited by tesmusic

Who are you to tell people not to give their OPINION on a corps

Especially when they're correct, and fully entitled to their opinion.

Who are you to tell people what to do.

I'm a human being who's ALSO giving her opinion. Who are you to question me?

Wait wait wait...

Who are YOU to question the guy questioning you questioning another guy who...

never mind

:silly:

I don't recall ever questioning anyone but I will accept it if I am wrong...

1) First off, don't ever disrespect the Bluecoats. 2) Their show was a lot cleaner than Cavies', and Phantoms' show wasn't really that good this year. Let the Bluecoats shine for once. Phantom does really similar shows each year and it's getting old. The Bluecoats deserve more credit than they ever get and Bloo's hornline is better than both of theirs, so...

Would it be fair to say that your post "disrespects" Phantom Regiment? :tounge2:

(I certainly felt that Bluecoats deserved at least their fifth-place position last year, and I look forward to their show this year.)

I am not sure where I was disrespectful to the Bluecoats. I love the Bluecoats, I was just a little disappointed in their show last year. I thought they had amazing shows for several years prior to that. And musically what I have heard from their show this year, I am not impressed. That could change the first time I hear them performing the music. I do not like the piece House Of The Rising Sun, and was disappointed when BD announced they were doing that piece. Then when I heard them perform it, I was blown away. I am hoping the same thing from Bluecoats this year as well.

I could also lie and say I really think they will be in the hunt for a medal, but that is not my opinion. I'm sorry. I think they are looking at 7th-9th place this season. Again, I hope they challenge for a medal, but I do not foresee them passing any of the corps that beat them last year, and I see Cavies and Phantom pushing up past them this year. And I think Boston and Madison are going to be strong this year, and would love to see them pushing for 3rd-7th spots as well. The bottom line, is that with all these corps challenging each other, everyone wins.

Best of luck to Bluecoats in 2014.

• Like 1

First off don't ever disrespect the bluecoats. 2) their show was a lot cleaner than cavies and phantoms show wasn't really that good this year. Let the bluecoats shine for once. Phantom does really similar shows each year and it's getting old. The bluecoats deserve more credit than they ever get and bloo's hornline is better than both of theirs so.....

He wasn't disrespecting them, he was just giving an opinion, same as you.