Season 21 Discussion Thread

Galen

And that's a wrap! Congrats to our champions!

In Class A- Cross!

In Open Class- Texas Zephyrs!

And in World Class- Buckeye Brass!

This season may be over, but don't think that we're just going to sit around with nothing to do. Registration for season 22 is open NOW, and you will be able to start registering for next season's major events tomorrow!

Another great season. Very proud of our Star organization, medals in all divisions, and Cross 5th Class A championship. That was our 10th gold overall.

Congrats to the Buckeye Brass org and CLASS. Also Texas Zephyrs with all their success in Open class. You got us again. :cool:

Let's don't forget to recruit for the live summer season coming up and get the number of directors/corps back up. Living scoring season is still the best.

Lastly, look for announcement in the next couple days. Fanfare will be welcoming an additional team member.

Yay, it only took 21 seasons to make finals! :tounge2:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to ask everyone--what are the thoughts of bringing back REAL trophies once again? I have several if you want to see pics!!! :) I am willing to research cost of trophies, cost of delivery and contribute as well as running fundraising if there is interest. I will try to make it as economical, yet cool as possible. I was considering having CLASS sponsor this, but I want it ti be EVERYONE's trophy, so am asking for your input!

As Gary says.... a pic a trophy from the old days....

soht.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just moved last week and the movers pulled my trophies out and said wow--your good at something LOL yes--yes I am LOL

• 3 weeks later...

The schedule for Season 22 is about 95% complete and will be released later this week. Full registration should open up next week.