The Cadets - 2014

Those are actually good ideas to further integrate the narrator. I kind of agree now after seeing the show - he can become the narrative focal point of the production, if they stage it right, and that would make the whole thing even tighter.

Mike

I think I agree, too. The Cadets have tried a lot of ways of staging speakers over the years. Pit and drummers with handheld mics (2005), characters wandering the field with headsets and handhelds (2006), MMs with headsets (2007), and hidden narrators with microphones, actors miming on a stage (2008).

Facial hair. Discuss,

Personally not a big fan of the facial hair. But, honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just hair.

This may have been answered, but I couldn't find it. Is the 5th Tenor gone for the year?

Facial hair. Discuss,

It's hair. On the face. Most men have it, some females have it. I tend to stay away from those with excessive amounts. It grows on the face, hence, facial. Some is white, some is black, some is ginger, some is brown. Some people can't grow it because it's patchy (like me :dry: ), some people, hence the Cadets ball busting testosterone aplenty filled drumline, just can't stop it, and it's majestic as ####.

But it doesn't bother me on a drumline or corps, never has. :tounge2:

Edited by DrumManTx

This may have been answered, but I couldn't find it. Is the 5th Tenor gone for the year?

I was gonna ask the same question.

The 5th tenor was rehearsing today so should be back in the mix soon...

• Like 1