Help Me March My Rookie Year w/ GOLD !

DonaldBarley

http://www.gofundme.com/6gqzzc

Thank You ! :D

Hey everybody ! I recently received a contract to participate in Drum Corp International marching with Gold drum and Bugle Corp As a Rookie :D, Gold ( Based Out Of The San Diego County ) has come to great success in the past 9 years and i'm ready to be part on there 9th season ! !I have been dreaming to march with a group since the day I watched my first DCI show but financially its a pain , tour fees are expensive and are hard to raise at my age but willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in my dreams ! I need your help in any Way possible to reach my goal , even it's from 1$ , 5$ or even the change in your pockets ( No amount is to small !) and for every donation recieved I plan on sending a hand written letter for the support of my dream of becoming a better musician and marching with a drum corp ! Thank You

Bio of me ! ; My names Donald Barley , I am 15 and have been playing trumpet for about 6 years now ! I'm a freshmen at Heritage High Schooland it was recently my 1st year participating in marching band , it was REALLY fun and extremely tiring , but I know that drum corp and playing at a higher level is what I'm ready for ! I want to take my music ability outside the zone of high school . More about me is that I love people , I like food , I want to be a music educator after high school , I play 8 instruments , and love positivity ! Thank You for taking the time and reading and have a great day !
Edited by DonaldBarley