Blue Stars 2014 "Where the Heart Is"

I know several people on the staff of the Blue Stars. Let's just say that there are going to be very interactive with the field and the props this year. Can't give much more detail than that. Big improvements on the brass this year. The ballad is absolutely beautiful. This is definitely going to be a great year for the Blue Stars. Wouldn't be shocked at all if they are in the top 10

I hope this show isn't gonna be too similar to Mayflower winter guard 2013, I know they have some of the same design staff, but they did a moving show with strips of floor for the perimeter to look like a blue print and the guard in movers uniforms, etc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJY458D5zw4

I hope this show isn't gonna be too similar to Mayflower winter guard 2013, I know they have some of the same design staff, but they did a moving show with strips of floor for the perimeter to look like a blue print and the guard in movers uniforms, etc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJY458D5zw4

It is not similar to that at all. But the unpacking thing is similar. I'll leave it at that.

Ah, so you've seen their show already?

Wait until you see how they use it. Nothing remotely difficult to understand. Caught their rehearsal at UWL and talked to a few buddies on staff with some more details on what else is coming. You'll be able to tell what each room is easily by the time everything is in. Lots of logistics to figure out.

If you've got more effective ways than they do, let's hear them.

No but I'll get the chance to see the show tonight in Onalaska. I have faith in the design team, just can't see it in my head yet.

No but I'll get the chance to see the show tonight in Onalaska. I have faith in the design team, just can't see it in my head yet.

Preview show is not in Onalaska this year. It is at UW-L. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the La Crosse Hunger Task Force. Thanks!

• Like 1

Preview show is not in Onalaska this year. It is at UW-L. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the La Crosse Hunger Task Force. Thanks!

My bad, I'll be there rain or shine!