Aimachi at WGI

Same way Winter Guard International has percussion. The name isn't legally binding.

but the guard shows do not have percussion... right? they are separate...

the Aimachi show looked like a full drum corps.

I thought Winds was going to be... winds, like guard = guard, and percussion = percussion. But apparently "winds" = guard and percussion and winds.

but the guard shows do not have percussion... right? they are separate...

the Aimachi show looked like a full drum corps.

I thought Winds was going to be... winds, like guard = guard, and percussion = percussion. But apparently "winds" = guard and percussion and winds.

Dartmouth's drumline used to have a color guard element involved with them in the same show. Haven't seem them in a while so I'm not sure if they still do that. If I recall correctly, they did have to contribute in some way to the percussion, as in hitting something and making some kind of musical contribution.

Dartmouth's drumline used to have a color guard element involved with them in the same show. Haven't seem them in a while so I'm not sure if they still do that. If I recall correctly, they did have to contribute in some way to the percussion, as in hitting something and making some kind of musical contribution.

May I suggest searching the internet for Dartmouth High School Percussion Ensemble 2014. No color guard equipment. Dancers contributed to their theatrical (oh-my-but-likable) performance ;)

May I suggest searching the internet for Dartmouth High School Percussion Ensemble 2014. No color guard equipment. Dancers contributed to their theatrical (oh-my-but-likable) performance ;)

And while you're watching anyway, check out those snare drummers, because good GRIEF they were good.

• Like 1

and Cake.