Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

Forecast now looking up for all of you heading here to NE Ohio:

Saturday - A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%

Saturday night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

• Like 1

Also the Bluecoats Alumni Group Rythym in Blue will be performing a few tunes at the beginning of the show. I believe the rep is Creep, Bridge over Troubled Water/The Boxer, and autumn Leaves for this performance. Make sure you are there early to see this innaugural performance of RiB.

Also the Bluecoats Alumni Group Rythym in Blue will be performing a few tunes at the beginning of the show. I believe the rep is Creep, Bridge over Troubled Water/The Boxer, and autumn Leaves for this performance. Make sure you are there early to see this innaugural performance of RiB.

Awesome.

I didn't know Bridge Over Troubled Water was a historical Blootune.

My predictions...

1. Cadets

2. Carolina Crown
3. Bluecoats

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Cavaliers

6. Madison Scouts

7. Phantom Regiment

My predictions...

1. Cadets

2. Carolina Crown

3. Bluecoats

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Cavaliers

6. Madison Scouts

7. Phantom Regiment

1. Cadets

2. Bluecoats

3. Carolina Crown

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Phantom Regiment

6. Cavaliers

7. Madison Scouts

• Like 1

1. Cadets

2. Bluecoats

3. Carolina Crown

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Phantom Regiment

6. Cavaliers

7. Madison Scouts

I second this, although Bluecoats over Crown VERY cautiously, after seeing them I certainly think the show is that caliber, we'll see about the performance level considering it is their opening show.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

1. Cadets

2. Bluecoats

3. Carolina Crown

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Phantom Regiment

6. Cavaliers

7. Madison Scouts

My guess is Madison comes in over Cavies and Phantom.

I haven't seen Madison's drill as of yet. My prediction was based on the couple of Madison videos I've seen so far where the guard didn't look too hot and the show seemed disjointed. The early shows are judged on effect and less on cleanliness (I didn't even know this until recently, learning new stuff from DCP everyday!) and I think Bloo will beat crown in that aspect and I think phantom and cavies, atleast for the time being, will be above the scouts.

I haven't seen Madison's drill as of yet. My prediction was based on the couple of Madison videos I've seen so far where the guard didn't look too hot and the show seemed disjointed. The early shows are judged on effect and less on cleanliness (I didn't even know this until recently, learning new stuff from DCP everyday!) and I think Bloo will beat crown in that aspect and I think phantom and cavies, atleast for the time being, will be above the scouts.

It's really so difficult to say very much from these little clips in the middle of June, or even that Ben Davis show.

I'm going to wait a little while before I even try to judge. I have a feeling that Boston, Cavaliers, and Madison are going to have break out years, and Phantom is not. I get the Vibe that Bluecoats and SCV are going to be stronger too. BUT I'm not going to watch 1 or two shows and just call the season based on them.