2014 uniforms

My wife says that short sleeves with a tie makes you look like a grocery store manager.

OT comment, but I saw your screen name the other day and LOL'd at the obscure Sifl and Olly Show reference.

Bold choice. Assume that the jacket back is solid white? I personally would prefer that the front sash continue to a point on left high hip. Are the chin straps gonna go under jaw or not?

Marching technique will not be disguised. Will not get a chance to see them live this year unfortunately. Best of luck MYNWA.

Normally the horn line wears the strap under the chin so it won't interfere with their mouthpieces while playing, but the drum line wears the strap across the chin (or in the mouth) since there's no mouthpiece to interfere with and it looks cooler.

Bluecoats look a little thrown together. Not sure what the point is.

How does it look thrown together? Edited by DWilliams

it's interesting how people complain about the new trends in uniforms and wish things would go back to the old style, then complain about the length of the bluecoats jackets, when in fact this uniform was designed to look similar to the original bluecoats uniform worn from 1974-1978 and can be seen on the left of this picture showing our uniforms through the years.554748_432771900088951_598675801_n.jpg

• Like 2

the only difference is the sash right? instead of one shoulder to waist and around waist its different color and tilted on opposite shoulder.

it's the same shoulder as last year just white instead of light blue and tilted.