Ronald G. "Puff" Pufpaff

Pufpaff, Ronald "Puff" age 67, Minneapolis, MN, died 5/26/14. Survived by wife, Marie; daughter, Monika (Ernest) Lampe; son, Kelley (Josephine); and four grandchildren. Preceded in death by parents, Erwin and Alvena Pufpaff; and brother and sister, Erwin Pufpaff and Donna Kuchenbecker. A celebration of his life will be held at the Cremation Society of Minnesota, 4343 Nicollet Ave S., Mpls. on Saturday, June 7 at 10:00 am, with visitation one half hour before. Interment to be held at Fort Snelling National Cemetery on Tuesday, June 10th at 10:15 am.

Pat Byrne best described Ron as one of the fellow dinosaurs of drum corps in Minnesota, having marched in the Jr Corps of St. Peter, Govenaires, Jesse James Gang of Northfield and MBI. A good life long friend, I'm gonna miss not having that old time drum corps chat with him at the Mankato DCI and Govie home show this year. RIP Puff.

Pufpaff, Ronald "Puff" age 67, Minneapolis, MN, died 5/26/14. Survived by wife, Marie; daughter, Monika (Ernest) Lampe; son, Kelley (Josephine); and four grandchildren. Preceded in death by parents, Erwin and Alvena Pufpaff; and brother and sister, Erwin Pufpaff and Donna Kuchenbecker. A celebration of his life will be held at the Cremation Society of Minnesota, 4343 Nicollet Ave S., Mpls. on Saturday, June 7 at 10:00 am, with visitation one half hour before. Interment to be held at Fort Snelling National Cemetery on Tuesday, June 10th at 10:15 am.

Pat Byrne best described Ron as one of the fellow dinosaurs of drum corps in Minnesota, having marched in the Jr Corps of St. Peter, Govenaires, Jesse James Gang of Northfield and MBI. A good life long friend, I'm gonna miss not having that old time drum corps chat with him at the Mankato DCI and Govie home show this year. RIP Puff.

:ninja:

Stu:

I wasn't aware that "Puff" had marched with the Jr. corps - He certainly had a great connection to the activity, regardless of the uniform he happened to be wearing. For a drummer, he didn't mind giving members of the horn line grief, or to play a joke on them.. Ron was one of those guys who helped an ignorant green rookie feel at home when I happened into the MBI family oh so many years ago. :worthy:

I will miss him a bunch..RIP Puff..

Man, it sux getting old..

Pat