BUYER BEWARE: XYMOX PERCUSSION

centertenor

Beware of Xymox Percussion. My wife ordered me a tenor pad from them in May. It was promised (see picture below) to be delivered by Father's Day. She was then told it would ship the Monday after Father's Day. That Monday we received shipping info and a tracking number but UPS said the package had not been delivered to their store for shipping. I have been persistent all week with them. Kevin decided he was just going to refund the order rather than give me an answer. Horrible customer service. I'll go to Steve Weiss instead. Check this site out www.xymoxpercussion.info/xymox/

XymoxA.jpg

XymoxB.jpg

XymoxC.jpg

XymoxD.jpg

• Like 2

GREAT post. Thanks

The ONLY thing that gives me pause here is that you seem to have cut and pasted this from three different email threads:

"Subject: Re: Custom Tenor Pads"

"Subject: Shipping Confirmation"

"Fwd: Your Receipt from Thexymoxhouse Inc"

It makes me wonder what all has been omitted. :plain:

• Like 4

My brother went through something similar. They finally sent the pad, but it was 4 months after the initial ship date, and his inquiry emails went unanswered. They have a Facebook group and people will often post complaints about shipping dates and the post will be deleted in short order.

I found this as well: http://www.businessconsumeralliance.org/complaints/xymox-percussion-13045548

I know it's a complaint site and the only reason why people go there is to complain, but it shows a consistent pattern. From what I see, people like the product, but the customer service is lacking.

The ONLY thing that gives me pause here is that you seem to have cut and pasted this from three different email threads:

"Subject: Re: Custom Tenor Pads"

"Subject: Shipping Confirmation"

"Fwd: Your Receipt from Thexymoxhouse Inc"

It makes me wonder what all has been omitted. :plain:

The good bits.

I had a long wait time experience as well.

Thought I'd support ScoJo and order one of his pads. Looked at retailers, but for some reason ordered direct from xymox. They charged my account pretty quick, but it was 3 months before I received it. I feel lucky to have received it at all, but it did take consistent follow-up on my part. If I hadn't nagged them, I am not sure it would have ever been shipped.

Meanwhile I noticed that some retailers stopped carrying the pads. I also talked with Scott, and he just shook his head, "issues".

I recommend the Offworld pad.