"DCI All-Star Review," Bowling Green, OH

Harper & Cook judged in Indy also and had Cadets over Crown 0.2 and 0.1 in their respective captions - so quite close

Czapinksi who judged in Indy isn't judging tonight, she had Cadets over Crown by 0.6 in GE Visual on Saturday which was their largest caption margin over Crown

GE#1 J. Harper

GE#2 S. Adamo

Visual Analysis R. Kemp

Perc Perf J. Ausdemore

Music Analysis A. Cook

Thanks.

DCI should really put performance times and judging panels on their schedule. They are the official reposiitory of that info. They distribute it to every corps. But fans are left digging around the interwebs trying to put it back together.

Digging for the info is really kind of stupid.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Doyt Perry Stadium at Bowling Green State University, home of the 2014 DCI All-Star Review! My name is Kevin Gamin and I will be presenting LIVE From the Stands coverage of tonight's competition. Other posters have already listed the competing corps, performance times, and the judges for tonight earlier in the thread so I won't repeat that information here. Suffice it to say it is going to be a GREAT night for drum corps! I'll be back when Pioneer begins their performance to give you the play by play of every corps!

• Like 7

Be sure to follow me on social media for pictures and one-shot reviews of each performing corps:

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Instagram

Be sure to follow me on social media for pictures and one-shot reviews of each performing corps:

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Instagram

Thanks Kevin for all you do over the years.

• Like 2