Mini Corps won't be recorded this year.

And 4) is a big ###ed secret....

And THAT is all..... :tounge2:

Too bad this won't be on FN.....

4) is that we will also be playing at Friday night's WDCHOF banquet requested by Mr. Herschman and Mr. Templin...you know those guys JIM?

Ya mean Uncle Larry (inside Westshore joke)? LOL he's one of the reasons I came back for my 2nd season. Between 1974 DCA Prelims and Finals we had to go one by one into one of the motel rooms and tell the BoD if we were returning or not. I walked in and heard "Fawber... yeah he's coming back" and next thing I know I'm back in the hallway wondering what the Hell just happened. Saw him after the first Lancer concert in 2012 and had the biggest urge to say it's all his #### fault I'm still around in corps. :tounge2:

LOL.... And any white hair on Rich can be blamed on him trying to teach me to march.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

• 2 years later...

If they're smart and business savvy, they'll continue to sell beer anywhere they can.

You were saying???

How are you enjoying your 2015 DCA videos?

There are some clandestine 2016 videos being planned but some who recorded by phone in 2015 are being harassed by DCA

i think you get my drift

MHO frankiE

And me...

I seem to remember Gene Bennett aging a few years when I was with Sun. Same reason. LOL.

Ya mean Uncle Larry (inside Westshore joke)? LOL he's one of the reasons I came back for my 2nd season. Between 1974 DCA Prelims and Finals we had to go one by one into one of the motel rooms and tell the BoD if we were returning or not. I walked in and heard "Fawber... yeah he's coming back" and next thing I know I'm back in the hallway wondering what the Hell just happened. Saw him after the first Lancer concert in 2012 and had the biggest urge to say it's all his #### fault I'm still around in corps. :tounge2:

LOL.... And any white hair on Rich can be blamed on him trying to teach me to march.....

saw Uncle Larry last night...still on a Bluecoats high. and he watched finals at Rich's house

• Like 1

For the mini-corps and I&E shows, absolutely, which was the topic. Williamsport hasn't announced the I&E location yet, but one of the favored venues is not located on the HS campus.

Looks like the mini-corps show is going to be at that historic theater in town which is now a concert venue.

I think my wife Barbara went to a show there, 2004-05 or so. It looks great.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 2